Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Forgiveness Much?

This season of life for me has been one that is focusing so much on forgiveness.  Whether it is me having to ask for forgiveness, or having to forgive others, it has been one thing that constantly is coming up in life.  As posted early this semester I stated that this was going to be a hard semester that I was not looking forward to at all.  I was terrified to come back and that was not a joke.

It has taken me the past 2 and a half months for me to be able to say that I am glad I am here, and this is the place the God needs me.  I have had to face many people I did not want to see and I have learned that I can overcome them.  God has worked a lot on my heart and it has been awesome.

I have learned to forgive those who have wronged me, even though it was probably one of the hardest things for me to do.  And while it was so hard, it has been one of the best things I have done in a long time.  You never realize how much is on your shoulders until you finally let it all go. I am so thankful for the chance to do that and move on with my life.

While I cannot say that I am back to 100% Mosby, I am working on it and I am finding who I am.  I love me and I love being able to show my true self to those around me.

No comments: