Thursday, August 16, 2012

Inspire Me: Healthy Week 3

All In My Twenties
Why does it seem that Thursday always comes way to fast? I always have the same thought "I wish I had just one more day"  One more day for this link-up that is! I strive to do my best so that I have some awesome results to share!
And this week? I do!!! I finally hit the 15 pound mark! I was so happy that after I weighed I did a little happy dance in my bathroom.  
I have been trying for a couple weeks to reach this point and I have to say I am mighty pleased with myself!
Here are some pictures!
206-191

206-191
196-191

196-191

I changed up a couple things this week.  Since it was my last week at home I really wanted to go hard and lose this weight.  I have been running for 2 weeks now and I am slowly growing to love it.  I think this change up is one of the main reasons I am seeing results.  Sometimes your body needs a little change!
I also stayed on top of my water intake.  I am suppose to drink at least 1 gallon of water a day.  But I had slowly started to slack off on that one without even really noticing it.  Then I heard about this awesome App.  Waterlogged.

Every time I finish drinking a bottle of water I log that amount.  It keeps track for me how much I have had, as well as how much more I need to drink.  It really has helped hold me accountable to drinking my water!
This next week is going to be a tough one.  I am moving back into school, and will have to figure everything out there.  New gym to figure out, and how to make my diet work up there.  I know I am going to do it, but sometimes changes can be hard!
To end on a positive note, and to give yall a little taste of what I get with my trainer which I secretly love, I will leave you with all of the inspirational pictures she sends me EVERY morning.  No joke.  I wake up and I have one waiting on me!







Photobucket

10 comments:

Katie said...

Love this post! If only I had someone to text me encouragement in the AM. I started morning workouts at the gym this week, but the only one motivating me is myself... :)

Allie said...

Thanks for posting the app! I'll have to check it out :) Great job this week girl!

Lacey S said...

Awesome job! Keep up the momentum during/after your move, you can do it!

Traci said...

15 lbs!! Nice!

Amy said...

15 lbs!! Wow, that's AMAZING! And seriously, drinking more water has helped me sooo much. Except I've kind of been slacking on that lately, I need to pick it back up! Thanks for the inspiration, girl! :)

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

15lbs is AWESOME!!!! Good for you lady!!! Im working toward that goal right now too!!

Thanks for linkin up!!

-Kristen

Amy said...

Looking great Mosby! That's awesome that you posted before and after pics, I can definitely see a difference!

Megan said...

Congrats! I love the quotes and sayings!!

Keep up the good work and good luck next week going back to school.

Heather said...

Oh My Gosh, 15 lbs is amazing! You can totally see the difference. Just came across your blog via the link up. I just downloaded that water app. Thanks for that :) Keep up the great work!

Rose Eva said...

How amazing and such inspiration! And you totally look way smaller than the weight you listed, you're so pretty :)