Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sometimes and Always #21

Happy Happy Tuesday! I am loving this day.  Want to know why? Because that means one more day till I get to see the girls!!  

On a sad note though....today is the second to last time I will be seeing my trainer this summer.  To say tomorrow is going to be bittersweet is an understatement.

Anywho back to the happy things! 

Sometimes...I get the desire to get a new car
Always...I love my car.  Especially after she has had a bath:)


Sometimes...I have really productive days
Always...Those are my favorite and make me feel good

Sometimes...I make deals with myself
Always...They are the best deals I ever make.  
Such as: If I do not go to a fast food restaurant during the month, then I can go and get my nails done.  What girl doesn't want to go get their nails done!?

Sometimes...I crave Diet coke
Always...It's never how I remembered it.  Now I can really say I am perfectly happy with water:)

Sometimes...I make really awesome food
Always...I try to make it super healthy.
Like this baked oatmeal.  You can find the recipe here

Sometimes...I pee 10-15 times a day
Always...It is not because I am preggers.  I just drink over a gallon of water a day.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That baked oatmeal looks delicious! Definitely trying it :) visiting from Megan's link up :) have a wonderful Tuesday!