Sunday, October 24, 2010

FOOD!!!

While the food here at Milligan can be good, there are days when caf food just does not sound enticing.  There is only so much that they offer and after a while the same thing gets a little boring.  Unfortunately here we don't have the joys of have different restaurants on campus, BUT we do have this little thing called HOME.  Homemade food is what I live for.  And lucky for me I have a best friend who lives rather close to home.  Every now and then this best friend of mine does the most amazing thing ever....she brings me home cooked food!!!!!  And tonight she not only brought me food from home, but she brought me my most favorite food ever.... MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!!

I could seriously live off of this food!!!!  I don't know what I would do without having an awesome friend to bring such awesome food!!!  Love her heart for being so amazing and filling not only my heart but my tummy as well!

No comments: