Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting a Little Crafty!

So this weekend I was inspired by two friends to be a little crafty.  Years ago my wonderful mother painted  letters of my name for me.  I have always kept them and loved them.  Well on Saturday I decided that the pale pink (that has faded so much it is not really pink anymore) and the green just weren't what I wanted.  So I decided to paint them.
This is what they started off looking like.
And this is them all done and back up on my wall.  

Now I know thats not the biggest change, but I'm not the craftiest person ever.  I lack many skills in that department so I decided it was best just to keep it as simple as possible.  Berry and Brown work for me and are my new inspiration for the colors I want to use in my room next year!

No comments: