Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Favorite Things!

Since summer started I have found two new favorite things!
 This one was a gift from Becky! It's and earring holder that she made me! I have loved being to have all of my earrings on display so that I can choose which ones to wear! It was easy to make and seriously a major new favorite thing!
This nail polish has got to be the best nail polish ever made.  Like seriously people its amazing! It dries so stinking fast its incredible! I don't know about you but I always mess up my nails waiting for them to dry, and with this stuff there is basically no waiting at all!  And to top it off both of these colors are amazing! I know the teal looks weird, but trust me its cute!

Just thought I would share some new favorite things in my life! Hope you all enjoy!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

If you read my blog you will see I am in love with homemade jewelry holders as well as nailpolish! Haha, good to see there are other people out there like me ;) I just found your blog this morning and I am loving it so far.
-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com