Thursday, February 14, 2013

Update on Running and an Amazeballs Recipe!

So I mentioned earlier this week that I have started running with a friend and that I have a 5k coming up.  Tuesday and Thursday of this week were training day and friends I ran 1 MILE this week!!  You have no idea how big this is for me!


I have NEVER in my life ran a whole mile before! So to be able to do so, even if it was a 13 minute mile, I am beyond PROUD of myself!  This upcoming week me and my running buddy Lauren are looking to really settle into to that first mile before moving forward.

Now for an amazeballs recipe for you all! I about died over these Turkey Meatballs.  They were so easy and so yummy, I could not wait to have them for lunch the next day!


Ingredients
1-1/2 lbs ground turkey
1/4 grated parmesan cheese
7-10 sliced garlic cloves
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in one bowl.  Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.  Make gold ball or smaller size meatballs and place them on the sheet.  Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Then enjoy!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren @ 34 Magnolia Street said...

You are hilarious. I mean you are amazeballs?

Melody M. said...

I'm so happy for you and your running goals! Getting that first mile down is an amazing feeling! Go you! And this recipe looks so good, ecpecially an hour before lunch haha!

Amy said...

I am sooo happy for you about the running!! That's AWESOME girl! Keep it up, and before you know it you'll be surprised at how far you can run without stopping! XO