Monday, January 20, 2014

My Blog Bestie


Last Tuesday Rissa and I FINALLY met….well over video!  I was so excited to finally talk more face to face with her! We have been blog besties and have been texting all the time for a while now.  It was about time we finally met and talked!

Rissa had the great idea of each month setting goals and holding each other accountable for those goals each month.  I just loved this because I know if I have someone to report back to I will accomplish something!

Well you see we started talking and couldn't stop and then never talked about our goals.  Oops.  I guess this means we will have to talk again? Don't mind if we do!

I absolutely loved talking to her.  It was like we had been friends for much longer than we have.  And who would have guessed that we met online and actually have never met.  We had this joke going with her husband about each of us being creepy old men.  Surprise we are not!!

Rissa I know you are going to read this and I hope you know how much I loved talking to you and hope we will be doing it again soon! You are just the sweetest….and please stay out of car accidents!!
Signature

1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

Ahhh yayay!!!! I'm so happy we got to video chat!!! And I'm even more happier (more happy?) that we met each other in this huge blog world!! I love having a blog bestie and I can't wait to make it IRL besties! ;)