Monday, October 6, 2014

The Hardin's Grand Cayman Holiday

Today I am excited to be linking up for the first time with The Daily Tay and Helene In Between for Blogtober.  I tend to really like vacays and us Hardin's have taken some pretty awesome ones over the years.  So I figured this was a must to link up with!


In 2010, it came to our families attention that we had not all 6 been on the same vacation in quite some time.  So of course us kids begged the parentals for a trip that we would all love.  That same summer my dad, sister, and brothers got scuba diving certified and so a trip that was great for that was ideal.  A little research later and we settled upon Grand Cayman Island.


They got to dive just about every day, I got to lay out on the beach everyday and read, and we had the best time with just the 6 of us!


Our all time favorite memory from that trip happened the very first night we were there.  After flying in, getting settled in our condo, and a good dinner we all had some energy to burn off.  The moon was bright and the water was gorgeous.  So we all put on our swim suits and raced to the water.


And I mean race.  We ran straight to the water and swam for a good little time.  The water was crystal clear even with it being dark outside.  It was that carefree, wild, let go of it all kind of fun.  

There were sting rays, pirate ships, and diving.  It definitely will go down as the best vacay I have ever been on.  The only thing I think could ever top it?  Another trip with all 6 of us somewhere just a great!
Signature

2 comments:

Mosby Hardin said...

Um, I LOVE your blog!!! So glad I'm finding all of these new blogs to follow because of the linkup. :)


Also, Grand Cayman looks awesome! My cousin is a Caymanian citizen and they go to Cayman Brach (sp?) every year. It looks beautiful!

Mosby Hardin said...

I am SO happy to have you here and happy you like the blog! It was one of the most gorgeous places ever and I would totally go back in a heartbeat!