Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Day of Classes

Today is the day we have been looking forward to for the whole entire year.  It is FINALLY the last day of classes.  While I am sad to be leaving Milligan for the summer, I have to say I am so ready for this semester to be over it incredible.  I am over the classes I am in and in part I am over some of the professors I have.  I look forward to next year when I will finally really be working on my majors, and not taking these ridiculous classes that mean nothing to me.

I can finally say goodbye to Humanities classes forever and I can say goodbye to stupid Leadership classes!! So ready to be done with both of those classes.

Next week is exam week and as I am trying very hard to study for my tests, part of me just wants to give up and not study anymore.  Lets be serious here, does it all really matter?  If I bomb these tests I will more than likely still make the grade I need.  And all of this added stress I have is not needed or wanted.  So maybe I won't kill myself over theses test, but I don't think I can just give up.  I have worked to hard all semester to not keep trying!!

No comments: