Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why Can't I Have My Rebellious Moment Too?

As each teenager gets older we all have that moment when we desire to have some rebellious moment.  And now is when I am choosing when I want to have mine! Don't ask why, because I truly do not know, but I want another piercing.  I have both ears pierced with two holes, and then also my left cartilage pierced.  And for someone who does not like needles or pain, I am wanting to get another one.  And I don't just want any piercing, I want to pierce my nose.  All I want is a cute little stud.  Knowing me I will keep it in for a couple years, and then when I get a real job and join the real world I will take it out.

So trying to still be the good daughter that I am, I asked my parental units what they thought about this.  And of course, no shocker to anyone, they said no.  Why do they disagree with this idea?  That I do not know.  I could sit here and try to take a guess, but that would be a waste of my time and yours.  So I won't.

All I know is I want to get my nose pierced and I want to do it now! I want to rebel against the norms and I want to do it now! Please keep in mind I am 19 turning 20 in less that a week, and I want to rebel!  This is my last chance as a teenager to do something I probably shouldn't.  So someone please tell me why not?  Who not? Why not? Why not?

I THINK I WILL ;)

No comments: