Monday, May 23, 2011

Best Friend From High School

I got so excited because this Friday I got to see Annie, my best friend from high school!!!  Seriously people best person ever! Every time I come home we get together and catch up. Since she is going to school at USF in Florida, and I am at Milligan in Tennessee, we don't see each other all that often.  We are both also like super busy so we also don't get to talk half as much as we would like to!

It was so great to spend the day with her friday! We went and got pedicures, then came back to my house and just hung out until we decided to make dinner! Everyone be proud because we did an amazing job if i do say so myself!  We made Chicken Stir Fry and it was awesome!!!!  After that we just chilled and watched a movie and had some fun catching up.

I love it when I get to see her because we have so much fun catching up on not only ourselves, but everyone from high school.  Neither of us really keep in contact with many people from back then so when we get together we love to talk about them all and figure out what everyone has been up to! So much fun!!

Anyways, Annie is the best and I just LOVED seeing her on Friday and hope to get to spend more time with her!!!
Me and Annie back in High School.  Im thinking this was senior year Christmas Break in the Moutntains!

No comments: