Friday, May 13, 2011

Loyal to A Fault

Sometimes this is how I feel.  Ella knew we were leaving and got in her kennel with the door open.  We didn't even ask her to.  She just got in knowing we were leaving and that that was where she was suppose to be.

I have been told by many friends that I am loyal.  And that is definitely a quality I love being able to have, but it is something I am learning I do to a fault.  I love the people in my lives and would do anything for them.  Call me up when your in trouble and I drop everything to get there as fast as I can.  When people talk about my friends behind their backs I am the first to speak up for them.  Sometimes it is something I just can't help.

But I have now learned that I can be loyal to a fault.  You may have done something completely awful to me and if I love you I will still have your back.  Someone could say the nastiest thing about me, but if I love them I am the first to give them the benefit of the doubt.  And while in your head you may be saying "Mosby that is what you are suppose to do." I have come to realized that is not the case in all situations.  There are some people that eventually I just have to stop defending.  Some that I just can't give them the benefit of the doubt anymore, and some who I just can not be loyal to anymore.  And that saddens me.  I hate losing those I love, but the time has come for me to move on and grow up and put on my big girl panties and take a stand for ME!

No comments: