Friday, July 29, 2011

Vineyard Camp Session:H

BEST WEEK EVER!!!!!!
No seriously people, this really had been one of the best weeks of camp this summer!! Between it being my last week here, and the new staff who came and brought the best energy ever, I could not have had more fun.  I have no voice anymore, but all of the screaming and excitement was worth it!!!

This week Girl's Camp welcomed about 15 new staff and LIT's and with them came so much energy and excitement.  It was so refreshing to see that.  And thanks to them I got my last wave of energy that I needed to end my summer here at camp Vineyard!

All week long everyone has been like "Why are you so happy?!" They all thought there was a boy, but no I was just happy and wanted to spread that to all of my girls!!  We had a blast having morning watch with all of the boys this week.  And for Xi Rho tonight we are singing the Glee Version of Don't Stop Believing! And lets just say the girls are kicking butt!!!

While this week has been good I am very ready to go!  8 weeks is long enough here, and I cannot wait to go and see my friends and family before finally going back off to school!!

I have made so many new friends here and for that I will always be grateful.  The Vineyard is truly a second home to me and I do not think I could ever have a summer without it in my life.  For those of you who have been reading this and thought "Man Mosby has had a pretty amazing time at what seems to be a pretty amazing place" then you are right.  And if you want a part of this next summer, we would love to have you!!! Just let me know and I can totally hook you up with one of the best places on earth.

And as the saying here goes "Because Childhood Only Happens Once"

No comments: