Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Whole Bunch of Random

So I have a lot just running through my head, and I thought I would write it all down. Some fun, some not so fun, things have been going on/are going to happen and I think I should share them :)

So Monday I went back to the doctor because that stupid left shoulder of mine was still hurting. Long story short...we are back to the "we have no clue what the hell is wrong with you" stage. It's quite fun being in pain but not knowing why. They now think it is a nerve disorder not muscular.

Speaking of nerves, they wanted to put me on some new meds. I swear the whole world was against me on this. First the nurse calls in the wrong prescription, then she denies it and doesn't fix it, and then when I finally go to pick it up it got delayed due to insurance, I went back later to get it but the car in front of me broke down and I had to get to work. I did finally get it...and it was all probs for nothing.


Also now that we think it is no longer muscular I can do more upper body workouts. Hello planks...goodbye fat stomach!

Over break I have been working here and there whenever the Kids Club needed me. Someone asked me to cover their shift last night. Within less than an hour of opening I had over 20 kids...and was by myself. No one came in for almost 2 hours. Oh and amongst those kids were two crying babies that demanded to be held...remind me never to have twins!

Sunday I am hopefully going to be making my trip back to Tennessee to start school. I would be nice and say I am excited but I'm really not. Classes are already started to get messed up and I haven't even moved back in yet!

I guess I will say I am excited to see this girl!


Tomorrow I am chopping all of my hair off. Like we are talking super short. I seriously cannot wait to do it! This is what I am thinking, but maybe a little shorter. What do you think?


Well thats all the randomness I have for you today. Peace and Blessings, Peace and Blessings.

1 comment:

gayle said...

I nominated you for a Liebster! Head on over to my blog here, and check it out!

xoxo,
Gayle | Grace for Gayle