Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Resolutions!

Sometimes I am a fan of New Year Resolution, sometimes I am not. I feel like even though I set them I probs won't keep them and then what was the point in the first place? But this year I am bound and determined to keep them!

If you look up you will see my tab for My Goals, so some of these resolutions are coming from there. I want to work on many of those but also add a few things that MUST be done in this new upcoming year!

1. Graduate from Milligan
This will be happening on May 11, 2013! I seriously cannot believe that it has been 4 years already. But I also cannot wait for that day to come!

2. Go to Grad School
Applications are all a go and I have been accepted to one place...Milligan. But I am still waiting to hear from many other places. But come August I will be back in school...somewhere.

3. Continue losing weight and reach my goal weight...whatever that may be!
I am a little under half way to where I would like my gaol weight to be, and I know this year I will get there and be looking HOT!

4. Start somewhere new!
This could mean so many different things. Whether it is just going to a new school in TN or moving home to Florida and starting completely over. Either way I want some newness in my life!

5. Read 20 books
Over the summer I was able to read at least 10, so for a whole year reading 20 shouldn't be that bad. I am currently ready The Perks of Being a Wallflower and next up is the Life of Pi. Two almost down...18 to go!

6. Be in the Word more
I keep saying I want to do this, and this year it is going to happen! I have two devotionals to read and I am going to make it a habit to read them everyday!


No comments: