Sunday, October 6, 2013

Busyness=Happiness

Life has been crazy hectic for me the last couple of weeks.  Between classes, subbing, the gym, and now a new babysitting job, I have gone non stop.  I rarely have down time and have a lot of guilt over leaving Brutus home in the bathroom most of the day (that is where he is safest).

Thursday-Saturday alone I worked 24 hours.  I was at the gym most of that time and babysat for a couple of hours Friday night after work.  I didn't have to babysit, but $25 to sit and watch tv while the two babes slept.  How could I pass that up?

The only downside to all this work?  I may be mentally happy, but not physically.  I pushed too hard this week and my shoulder started killing me again.  I couldn't move Thursday night without being in pain.  Trust me when I say I have learned my lesson.

All of this being said, I have not been happier in a long time.  When I do get a peaceful moment, like at church yesterday morning, my immediate feeling is happiness.  I am happy with where I am in life.  I am happy with the people I have surrounding me.  I am happy.

I came home and did some homework (not exactly happy about that one) and then did some cooking.  Lately with all this craziness I have not had much of an appetite or desire to cook.  But I finally did and boy was it fun and good. 

You will never find me happier than with some Sugarland Pandora Radio playing, singing at the top of my lungs, and cooking something yummy.  It was a perfect afternoon to say the least.

What makes you happiest?  Where do you go to find that peaceful moment?
Signature

1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

I'm happy you're happy and that you're starting to find your groove! And Sugarland?? Add it to the list =)