Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Miss fall

I know your wondering "How can one miss fall when they are in the middle of the fall?"  Well you can...when you live in Florida! Florida doesn't have seasons, it has hot, SUPER hot, and chilly.  BORING!


For the last four years I have spent fall in the beautiful state of Tennessee.  A place where you get to experience all four seasons.  In fall the leaves change, you start wearing boots and scarves, cardigans are a must, and being outside at all times if glorious.


I LOVE fall.  Not too hot, not too cold, and a whole new wardrobe comes into play.  Fall colors are warm and welcoming.  Pumpkin everything comes out.  And everything screams comfort!


In two weeks I will find myself in fall.  I will get to wear my boots.  I will drink warm drinks sitting outside in the cool air.  I will bring out my other clothes.  And I will be the happiest camper ever:)
Signature

1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

I literally was thinking the same thing, and then I read your first sentence and you told me exactly what I was thinking!! Hahaha! Don't worry, it's still pretty warm here too =( but it's totally fine cause it's not 100 anymore so I'm happy about it, lol