Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkins Pumpkins Pumpkins!!

A couple of weeks ago I posted on Facebook that I really wanted to carve pumpkins this year! I have not carved a pumpkin in years and thought it would be so much fun to do with some good friends.  After the post two things happen:
1. Our family friend, Sonny, offered to bring me some pumpkins.  Big ones at that!
2. Two friends offered to come over and carve with me!
After a little while we found a time to get together.  Only Brittany showed up, which meant more food and fun for the both of us!  Seriously love Brit and all the fun we have together.  Who would have thought last summer we would have been such good friends!?









Per usual we talked about anything and everything on our minds and laughed the whole time.  We made lots of messes and yummy pumpkin seeds.  I could not have asked for a better night with a great friend!  It was the perfect start to a crazy week of finals! And now I have my first Fall decoration my porch.
Signature

1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

How fun! And those Vanilla Wafers look so yummmmm =)