- This was my first week of finals for graduate school. I have officially finished my first two grad classes! I was so stressed about the tests. After the second one (129 multiple choice questions plus listing stages, and identifying stages) I was just praying for a C. I found out Saturday I made an A on that final. God is SO good.
- Brutus is getting so big. He went to the vet Tuesday and weighed in at 4 pounds. Twice his size in one month. The vet also said he would get up to 12 pounds probably. I want him to stay a baby forever.
- I made the decision to start the Advocare 24 day Challenge. Mattie did it recently and lost 10 pounds. She loved it and looks great! I am going to start November 3 and it will end the day before thanksgiving! No alcohol, sugar, or anything processed during that time. I think this will set me up to make it through the holidays right! More on that either this week or next!
- I leave for Tennessee this Thursday and cannot be more excited!! I have some awesome ( and majorly simple) plans. Spending time with people who REALLY know me will be great. I miss those girls and need a refresher!
- Make fun if you want, but seriously EVERYONE comes to me for relationship advise. And I have no clue why. They all know I have never had a serious relationship or am currently in one. I do the best I can, but honestly right now I am tired of hearing everyone's problems and giving advice that is never taken. Don't keep asking my opinion if you aren't going to take it.
- I haven't wirrten a lot lately because I have had A LOT of problems with my internet. I think I may have finally gotten it fixed. If not someone else might not get the nicest phone call from me.
- I have had so much fun subbing lately. Yeah the kids are great, but I get to dress up. All I ever wear is yoga pants and t-shirts at the gym. I have loved feeling like I have a real job when I am at the school.
Hopefully this week will be filled with many many more blog posts!