Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Life In Numbers

0 The number of times I make my bed in a week

3 The number of loads of laundry I really need to be doing 

6 The number of people in my family
7 The number of girls who stood beside me for four of the best years of my life (and still do!)
9 The number of days till I will be in Tennessee and reunited with some of those girls

19 The number of days the Overcome The Lie Challenge has spoken right to my heart

23 The number of years I will be turning this year (and for me it sounds so old!)

65 The number of days till that said birthday and till I hopefully get to see my best friend!

420 The minimum number of minutes I spend doing homework in one week

445 The approximate number of days till I graduate from Grad school


600 The number of minutes I spend in class a week

2,354 The number of times I ask my professor to clarify something on his syllabus a week

35,478 The number of times I tell Brutus to stop doing something in one week

525,600 The number of minutes in a year

Everyone has numbers that mean something to them.  These are just a few for me.
Signature

1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

That's a lot of numbers. Poor Brutus =( LOL