Thursday, February 10, 2011

Leadership

Why am I a leader?!  I don't want to be a leader anymore!  Not after this stupid Leadership class!!!  This semester me and 3 of the girls had to take a Leadership class that is required for a scholarship we all had.  We thought "hey its leadership it can't be that hard...right?"  WRONG!

This class is stinking hard!!!  The teacher is the sweetest person ever and she means so well.  But one of the problems is this is a business leadership class.  And I'm not a business major.  I don't want to be a business major.  So why am I in this class again?!  I don't know.  But I have to take it so I am.  

I try to listen and pay attention....honestly I do.  But the thing is it is offered on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 3:40-5.  And we never end early.  And its just not a topic that intrigues me enough for that long.  I wish it did because then maybe I would actually be able to pass this test I have in about an hour (pray I do well please?!)
Who knows maybe at the end of this semester I will be grateful for this class and be happy I took it.   Maybe I will actually pull off an A.  
Like seriously who gets a C in Leadership?!

No comments: