Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sundays :)

Sundays are probably my favorite day of the week.  They are for Church and worshipping my awesome God. 
(and afternoon naps!)

I love waking up and getting ready to go and worship God in my loving church community.  I have been very fortunate in the fact that I have been able to find the perfect Church for me! I absolutely LOVE Harrison Christian Church.  I have been able to get involved with the children's program there and have loved every minute of it.  Those kids are seriously the best ever.  They brighten my day every time I get the chance to see them.

I also absolutely love the fact that more and more Milligan Students have started to come to the church.  For a while me and Eliza made up a little less than the college program there.  But now that more are coming more opportunities for me to get involved are opening up.  SO love it!

These Sunday's just keep getting better and better and I always looked forward to the next :)

No comments: