Monday, August 22, 2011

Life Back at School...

On August 21, 2011 I moved into Milligan College for the third time and entered my Junior year of college.  And let me be honest with all of you for two seconds, I was TERRIFIED to come back!  And I'm not talking the normal nerves or anything, I am talking like I was considering for a couple seconds not coming back at all.  Life has been hard on me for the past 8 months or so, and I have not wanted to deal with it.  And I knew coming back here I was going to have to deal with it.  What I was not prepared for was what I walked into when I came on campus.

You see when I came for some reason I had in my head that  I had no friends here.  Between two friends being away on an internship, one getting married and being an RA at the same time, and a couple who have been lost in the process of life, I didn't know who to turn to.  But I got here and those who I thought weren't going to be able to be here for me like I needed were.  One in particular is the one and only Lauren B. Austin.  Now freshman year you probs would have called us acquaintances or (fraquences as we like).  But then last year we started hanging out and let me tell you people she is pure amazingness!! Loves her to death.  And she has been here for me and wanted to hang out with me and spend some quality time together.  Whether it has been late at night with me crying on her couch or dinner dates and menchies it has all just been awesome.

And thanks to Lauren and some other great people I am starting to realize that I do have friends here.  And people do love me, no matter what others may say or think!  So between getting through all of that and getting my life all figured out, I have been moving in.  And while the room is far from finished, it looks super cute!!! So excited to post pictures of the finished product!!

So this seems to have turned into a therapy session for me so I want to thank you for letting me vent you about my very crazy and confusing life!  More updates will be coming with the start of school coming and all kinds of crazy things!!

No comments: