Monday, August 29, 2011

My Blog Is Feeling Lonely

It has been wayyyyy too long since I have last posted on here! I guess everyone may be needing an update on my lovely life....so here it goes!

Classes started last Wednesday here at Milligan and man have I been busy since then!  Between making sure I go to the right class, and then sitting there during the dreaded roll call (at least for me it is dreaded).  I hate having to tell the teachers that I actually go by Mosby and not Mary.  So confusing and so not fun!  So far I have not had too much work to do, but after today I have a feeling I am going to be BUSY.

Between all of my classes I have been doing what every Milligan student looks forward to most when they get back on campus.... catching up with friends and making new ones!! I have been so excited to get to know new people here at Milli and so far so good!!  Everyone should be proud that I made new friends!!!

This week is looking to be crazy.  Whoever said taking 18 hours was a good idea was stupid! So not what I want to do, but hey one last semester like this won't hurt!!!

BTW: I have been working hard on making my room look super cute, and when I finish I promise there will be a blog about it!!!

No comments: