Monday, December 12, 2011

Look what I found!

I found this on Pinterest (my fave site) the other day.  And as I read it all I could think was "this is how I want to live my life". It was written by a 95 year old woman and I was uber impressed by what she had to say.  Here are a couple of my fave things!

Strive for excellence not perfection.  For me this is not always the easiest thing to do, but I feel like she is right in this.  Perfection is not everything!

Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.  Totes something I have learned is important.  No matter how mad you are at them or what they may have done to you, saying I love you can solve a couple problems.

Take responsibility for every area of your life.  You are the one who lived it so accept it and claim your life as your own!

I love all of these and so many more.  Hope this inspires all of you as much as it has me!

No comments: