Friday, December 9, 2011

Reasons Why I Will Be Missing My Roommate

For the past year and a half I have been very blessed to have the best roommate ever!!! Seriously I do not know what I would do without her! Lindsey is not just my roommate but also a very good friend! While she is having an amazing time up at Mountain Christian Church next semester, I will be missing her like crazy!!! And here is why I will miss her:

1. She is just awesome.
2. She loves me.
3. She keeps her side of the room clean.
4. She is very generous in sharing all of the goodies her mom sends her.
5. She has a lot of scarves that I like to borrow.
6. She has an overflowing amount of quarters that she lets me use for my laundry.
7. She is very considerate of me when I am trying to sleep.
8. She never ever has a bad attitude.
9. She lets me decorate the room however I want (and she adds a lot to that)
10.  Most importantly she is one of the biggest examples of Christ that I have in my life.

I love you Lindsey....like a lot.  You have been awesome and amazing and I will miss you so much when you are at Mountain.  Know that there will always be a bed open for you when you want/need to come to Milli next semester!! Thank you so much for being such a great friend and roommate.  Though the chances of us rooming together again are slim, we both know we always have a backup plan :)))

No comments: