Your going to have to have an amazingly weird sense of humor....or else you will just think we are beyond crazy and run out of the house on Christmas morning screaming!! Here are a few things about Christmas that you all should know if you want to be spending it with us...
1. No one can go anywhere near the stockings/santa presents until everyone is awake and can do it at one time. (This year Mattie held us up wrapping all her gifts at the last minute)
2. Bryce still wants to get up at 6 am to do presents (NOT happening Mary Price!)
3. When you get shoes as a gift, they go on your ears...not your feet!
4. Bryce is not exactly all that good at giving presents....
Benjamin got fun erasers
I got cat nip toys
Mattie received a dog chew toy
Mom was given a pet blanket
And best of all Dad got a pink "peace and love" journal to write in. (we suggested he used it when meeting with his clients to take notes)
5. Mom will always forget what she got us, so she is usually just as surprised as we are with our gifts.
These are only a few little things that go on in our household on Christmas. So if any of you are thinking about joining our family ever....you might want to make sure you have a great sense of humor!!!