Friday, November 15, 2013

10 days Later

Wednesday was Day 10 of the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge I am doing.  Man did those 10 days take a while to pass.  I swear it feels like a month ago I started this challenge.  I have had so major ups and downs in those 10 days, but I feel as though I have come out on top!

So I was suppose to not eat any sugar, processed food, white flour, or alcohol.  Basically anything bad for you.  Well I failed that one miserably.  I have had it all.  I was hoping to stick to at least the no alcohol, but it was my friends 21st Birthday on the 10th day and it was not going good, so I took her out to dinner and well you know…you can't not drink on someone's 21st!

I also realized that I need to be more prepared with meals.  Last friday I was babysitting all night and that was my first major downfall.  We made cookies, we had spaghetti (I didn't eat the noodles just the meatballs), and I am a muncher and had some chocolate covered raisins.  I felt rotten after that night.

All that negativeness out the way… I did lose 5 pounds!!!!  That is the tastes 5 pounds I have ever lost. And other than no sugar, I found the diet and plan to be pretty easy.  Like I mentioned before, the diet is very similar to one I try to uphold anyways.  But no sugar?! Ugh I die for sweets…especially ice-cream!  I have not had ice-cream though! 

Here is what a normal meal for me is:
6 oz of protein
lots of veggies
a couple little tators (only for lunch though)
I am feeling so much better right now.  I really cannot wait to keep going with this and lose more! I definitely am back on the eating clean train.  When all is said and done, I will add in some cheat meals on the weekend, but I want my weekday meals to be clean!
Signature

1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

Awesome job Mosby! Keep it up =)