Friday, September 9, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 5

5 Foods

1. Macaroni and Cheese: Seriously this is my favorite food evs! I could live on this for like ever and be completely happy!! It doesn't matter if it is homemade or comes from a box...I love it none the less!

2. Tomatoes: I HATE TOMATOES!!!! They are gross and so not right.  This is the one food though that I wish I liked.  They always look yummy, but then when I try to eat them I want to throw up.

3. Frozen yogurt: Love this stuff! Its just like ice cream but not as bad for you so I never feel like I am eating something bad.  And we have a new place here in TN that has it called Menchies, and I'm pretty sure  could live there.

4.  Cheese: I like cheese.  Its yummy and there is always a good time to eat cheese.  I know this is weird but it is the truth.  I like cheese.

5. Barbs: I love love love Barbs and I have been craving it like crazy lately!!! Yummy Yummy burritos and I kinda want some now!

No comments: