Saturday, September 3, 2011

10 Day Challenge

So I am going to be lame and steal this idea from my friend Jessi's Blog.

Here is day 10: 10 Secrets

1. I hate the mountains, yet I am in school in the mountains.
2. When I get married (or should I say if I get married) I would much rather elope then have a big wedding.
3. I hate tomatoes with a passion.
4. I could eat macaroni and cheese every night if I didn't think I would gain 50 million pounds from doing so.
5. I miss my sister quite a bit when we are at school.
6. I want to have 4 or 5 kids later in life.
7. Even when I try REALLY hard I cannot for the life of me speak another language.
8. I hate mornings with a passion and wished they didn't exist.
9. When my friends are hurt I take on their pain as my own until they are happy again.
10. I can be one of the shyest people ever when I am in a room with no one I know.

No comments: