Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

This weekend me and Jessi went up to Mountain Christian Church in Joppa, MD to visit our best friends who have an internship there.  We were so stoked to see Becky and Kelly.  Here is our weekend in pictures:)

Starbucks defined our weekend.  Coffee was all I needed to get through the day... and let me tell you I had a lot of coffee!
 Jessi wrote out our directions to get there :)
 We may have been a bit hyper driving there...
 Only because we were super excited!!!
 Good Morning Baltimore!!
 The scary tunnel I had to drive through twice!
 We made it!!
 love my friends!!
 getting ready together saturday morning!
 Being cute because we can!
 Love her!
 Painting pottery!!
 PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!!!!!
 Our disguises for target!
 We made a lot of bread for dinner...
And yes we ate it all!!

We had so much fun this weekend and I am so glad we got to spend some wonderful time with our best friends :))

No comments: