Saturday, September 3, 2011

Classes Classes Classes

Usually around this time of the semester I have something significant to say about the classes I am in here at Milligan.  But this year I have NOTHING!! And when I say nothing, I mean nothing.  They aren't good, they aren't bad, they are just there.  They are places I have to go at certain times of the day and sit and listen to someone talk for what seems like forever.  They don't even really give me any homework to do either. And yes I know I should not be complaining about that, but for someone who is constantly going going going, I have been kinda bored.  All of my friends sit around constantly doing home work and there I am bugging them because I have nothing to do.  Knowing my luck though this is going to change soon and I will be complaining that I have too much homework to do!

Well thats life for me here at Milligan!  Also I went to my first Women's Soccer Game today and I was so proud of our Lady Buffs!!!!

No comments: