Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 6

6 Places

1. Home: Home is where the heart is, and sometimes for me that means home can be here in Tennessee.  But for the most part my heart is always back in Lakeland, Fl with my family.  I love our home and I love the people in it.  And I kinda miss them a lot.

2. Milligan College: This is the place I found me.  I am going into my third year here and sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it.  I love the school and the people, but lets be serious the location is not my favorite.  Mountains and snow are just not for me!

3. The Vineyard Camp: Now this is the place I grew up.  Its like a second home to me every time I go back.  I have spent 11 years there and love the place so much.  It will always hold a special place in my heart.

4. Anna Maria Island: OMG love this place.  I love the beach and this has to be the most awesomest beach ever.  If you want to check it out, don't worry I will be more than happy to take you there!

5.  Boone,NC: So while we may not visit there all the time, my family and I spent a lot of time here.  Mattie goes to school there and we always vacationed there.  Love all of the memories I have of this place.

6. The Cayman Islands: This place will always hold a special place in my heart.  It is the one place where my family and I had a legit family vacation together.  We spent a week there and brought back so many wonderful memories!

No comments: