Friday, April 27, 2012

21ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Oh my goodness I just cannot believe I am already 21...it just seems so weird!  Sometimes I still feel like a kid, while other times I feel way older than I am!  Today was just the most wonderful day ever.  I felt so loved by so many people and really truly enjoyed my day! So thank you to everyone who made this day so awesome!

Check out this post to see some early birthday action!

WARNING: This is about the be a picture overload! But here is all the fun from my birthday!

We went to Barbs for dinner, of course! And just had so much fun! Have I ever mentioned that my friends are the bestest friends ever?!
Kylie and I at dinner!

Opening Kelly's gift! 

Ok so I may be a bit of a goof ball sometimes...Becky made that head band I am wearing.  Oh and that giraffe bag? Obsessed.  Also from Beck!

I laughed SO much the whole night! That is when you know I am truly one happy girl!


My monogrammed chevron mug from Jessi! Seriously LOVED it!

Smallest wrapped gift from Lo!

I am telling you...I hadn't even been drinking and I was going crazy! PS that is suppose to be a necklace not a headband thing!

Love from Danielle!

The girls after dinner.  I seriously love them for making me feel so special!

This comment from Erin was one of my faves on Facebook! And you better believe I played up the princess thing.

Vico also had me cracking up!  I sprained my ankle this summer and camp friends will not let me forget how stupid it was!

And then there was Carmen's comment.  I about died.  Stupid friend? Sometimes I don't even know what I am going to do with some of my friends!

Overall I had a GREAT day! I could not have asked for anything more.  I loved it so so much!

No comments: