Monday, April 23, 2012

Search Words


So I was trying to put off writing my paper and was playing around here on blogger and came across this.  The keywords people search that lead to my blog.

Now lets see...sprained I am assuming leads to my sprained ankle I had last summer...but still kinda weird.
Marvelous Monday Milligan I can get as well.

Milligan College hot girls...I am flattered but where did this come from?
Milligan College pardee...don't remember blogging about Pardee lawn but it kinda makes some sense.

Oh and then MILLIGAN COLLEGE WEIRD?! I def don't get that one! One who would search that? We are not weird here.  Two why would my blog come up for that? I have to say I am kinda a little offended...

Oh goodness I wonder what will pop up next!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, the keywords to my blog always crack me up! Haha! I think someone has to make them up!

Mosby Hardin said...

Someone must be! It is crazy what comes up sometimes!