Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Letters!

Photobucket 

Dear Lauren B. Austin (soon to be Albrecht!!), YOUR GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!! I cannot believe it is almost time! You have been counting down for so long and I really cannot wait to hear all about it! Sorry I'm not going to be there!

Dear Boone, Please stop barking in the mornings.  I like sleeping and you always make that hard when you bark.

Dear Parents at the Gym, Please read the sign that says we are only open till 7:30.  If you are later than 5 minutes I will bring your child to you!

Dear Camp Vineyard, I am missing you a lot right now.  I love that people are tweeting and posting about camp, but it makes me sad I am not there. I wish I was going to be able to visit:(

Dear Best Friends, Do you find it annoying that at least 5 times a week I write on here how much I miss you and love you and thankful I am for you? Or do you not so secretly love it and wish you were featured in this blog a whole lot more?!

2 comments:

Melody M. said...

Thank you for your comment on my puppy post! That's so exciting about your sister getting a Golden Lab! I would love to know what she named it! Sorry to reply on here, but you're a no-reply comment blogger, so I couldn't email you back:(

Mosby Hardin said...

Oh goodness I don't even know what that means, but I will look into fixing that! His name is Boone. She went to college in Boone, North Carolina and loved the name!!