Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket
I know I have been linking up in a lot of my posts, but I kinda really like it! It gives me a fun way to share more information about my day/week so I hope you all enjoy it:)

Dear Nails, You add a little sassiness to me whenever I paint you, and I kinda like that!

Smokey Canvas by Revlon

Dear Body, You are starting to change quite a bit from me losing weight, and I have to say it's kinda really weird.

Dear Dogs, I am not your biggest fan right now so please do not ever put me on dog duty EVER AGAIN!

Dear Self, You look pretty cray-cray in this picture.  But hey at least your skin felt pretty nice and soft afterwards:)


Dear Mamerz, Thanks for being extra quiet this morning when taking care of Boone and letting me sleep in.  It was much needed and much appreciated.  

Dear Mattie, Please take notes from Mom on how to be quieter.

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend:)



12 comments:

Jessi Williams said...

Dude. Mo. you are look hott in that photo... seriously though, you're gonna be smaller than me by the end of this summer! I gotta get my game on....LOVE YOU!

Mosby Hardin said...

Hahaha I am working hard...but lets be serious...I have perfected sucking in the tummy! Thanks so much love! I know you will be looking great too! Love you more:)))

Unknown said...

haha love this and hat photo of you ;)

Mosby Hardin said...

Ahahha thanks :)

Angie said...

Isn't sleeping in such a treat when you don't normally get to do it.

Mosby Hardin said...

Oh yes! I loved it!

Lyzz said...

That color is sexy! I like it. Stopping by from Friday letters.

Mosby Hardin said...

Thanks for stopping by! I am pretty much loving the color too!

Meghan said...

I love facial masks:) What kind do you use?

Mosby Hardin said...

I use Mary Kay for all of my facial products! This one was the botanical face mask.

Megan said...

I feel the same way when my nails are painted!! Like a fierce woman. Haha!

Mosby Hardin said...

It's the little things in life:)