Friday, June 8, 2012

Making The Best Out Of Today

I don't usually post more than once a day, but today I feel the need to! I have had a pretty rough morning and early afternoon and all I want to do is blog.  So I am going to!

I went back to the doctor for my follow up and it wasn't good news.  While I got my stitches removed, my range of motion and pain level is not where it should have been.  My emotions are through the roof right now and I just need a little brightening to my day!

And when I came home that is what I got! The first thing that brightened my day was a package for me from a bestie! This one was from Lauren, who I threw a bridal shower for back in April.

A cute card thanking me for the bridal shower and these supes cute earrings!
The earrings go with the necklace she bought me for my birthday!
I then decided I needed something warm to brighten my day.  I have had a craving for coffee lately so I decided to make myself a cup of this!
Totes hit the spot!
Now after blogging I am feeling much better and have decided to curl up with a good book or watch some tv so that my headache will go away:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you got bad news ... hang in there!

Super cute card & earrings!

Happy Friday!!

♥ Shia

Mosby Hardin said...

Thanks so much!