Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sometimes and Always #15

Is it Tuesday already? For some reason my days are a little off...but I am always happy for a little Sometimes and Always with Mrs. Megan!

Sometimes...I have to get blood taken
Always...I throw a fit about it and cry.  I can NEVER look. 7 vials were taken today people!

Sometimes...I crave working out
Always...I make fun of myself for it and wonder where the real me ran off too

Sometimes...Cute boys get on the treadmill next to me
Always...I try to impress them with how fast I can walk.  Even if I do look gross and sweaty.  And even if they totally can go faster than me.

Sometimes... I have not so good days
Always...I try to remind myself tomorrow will be better!

Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday :)

5 comments:

Angie said...

We all have not so good days!! Hope your Wednesday is AWESOME :)

Mosby Hardin said...

Thanks so much! Hope yours is great as well!

MostWhatMatters said...

Hahah! I totally used to do that on the treadmill...when I wasn't married. Hahah Loved your post!

Mosby Hardin said...

Hahhaha so glad to hear I am not the only one!

Megan said...

I hate getting my blood drawn!! It's so much easier to do on someone than to have it done to you. Haha!

Thanks for linking up!!