Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Little Bit of Advice

Oh Blogging Everyday in May Challenge day 8 you are giving me quite some trouble today.  I just don't even know where to begin!  Our challenge is to share some advice.  Well I just am not quite sure what kind of advice I can give!

As graduation approaches we have all been talking about what comes afterwards.  Are we getting a job or are we continuing our education? Is marriage in our near future or will we be single forever? So with all that in mind, I guess my advice to day is fitting.

via
Live your life! Go for what you love and always strive to be the best you you can be! So many times we all get caught up in doing what everyone else is doing.  Just be you and live your life the way you want to...without apologies!

via
If you want to move to another country all by yourself DO IT! If you want to move home and be near family DO IT!  If you want to be a writer DO IT! If you want to be a doctor DO IT!  

It doesn't matter what it is just follow your hearts desire! Seek out your happiness and life and others will follow suit! 
Signature

4 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

All great advice! All hard to just do it! But we need to remove the walls we have put in place that are stopping us from enjoying life and doing what we really want.

Miss Riss said...

Preach it guuurl!! Great advice! And I'm just seeing this post everyday in May thing...I wonder if it's too late to hop on the bandwagon?! btw love the new look of your blog!!

Amy said...

Love this advice and LOVE that quote!! Life IS all about creating yourself. We have the power to be whoever we want to be! I'm really excited for you as this amazing chapter comes to an end, and a new amazing chapter begins!

Sarah Alway said...

I was a little overwhelmed by today's challenge, too! Thanks so much for sharing your advice, it's very good!