Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm Back!

So I have been away for about a week now and I have decided it is much needed that I return! I have missed everyone and really want to get back into blogging on a regular basis....except next week might be an exception again because I have a wedding to travel to.

This past week was spent in glorious Napa, California tasting wines, eating great food, and spending time with family!  And as much as I would love to recap it all right now....I still have 500+ photos to go through and edit!  So tomorrow will be the big Napa Recap!

For today I am just popping in to say hello and Happy Monday:)


Signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love that picture! You look beautiful!! Hope you enjoyed your time in CA :)

Brittany said...

Can't wait to see more pictures of your trip :)