Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lez-Be-Honest

For one the title of this post is my favorite quote right now.  Pretty sure I say approximately 23926498456 times a day.  Not a lie.  But really, it's time to get a little honest up in here.
I have had a lacking interest in blogging.  I find it hard to get motivated to write and to come up with something to write.  I feel like as a "good blogger" I should write every day.  But LEZ-BE-HONEST I'm really not all that interesting or have that much to share.
So I decided I needed to fix this.  And then today I saw several people linking up for this "Blogging Everyday In May" thing with Jenni.  I guess this was my sign to get me back to blogging.
This isn't going to be easy.  Especially since I have final exams, graduation, and 2 vacations this month.  But I am going to try to make it happen.
So let's begin with today's topic: Story of my life in 250 words or less.

The little cutie on the far right is me. I was born Mary Mosby Hardin on April 26, 1991 at 1:55 p.m. in Lakeland, Fl.   I had one big sister and little did I know two little brothers coming later in life.  My sister was ready to give me back upon first sight.

I spent all my growing years in Lakeland.  Weekends at the beach have always been my favorite always will be.  

When I was 11 I spent my first week at The Vineyard Camp, the first of 11 years to come.  I grew up at the Vineyard.  Made the best of friends there and grew the strongest in my faith while there.

Then I grew up some more and went to college 12 hours away from home.  BEST DECISION EVER MADE.  After 4 years here I am a week and a half away from graduating.

Next step is to move home, go to grad school, and see where the Lord takes me!

Hope you got to know me a little better and hopefully you will be seeing more of me around here!
Signature

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hahahha I totally use that phrase too :)

I'm gonna try and do this too, we can do it! (High five)

Olivia said...

From Jersey Shore? RIGHT? I use it too and love it. I actually can't say "let's be honest" without immediately thinking that. This is an exciting month for you, congratulations!

Victoria said...

loved reading/learning more about you! what an awesome and fun life so far :)

cute blog,too!

congrats on graduating college,btw!!