Today I am guest posting over on Nadine's blog Back East Blonde! Go check it out and see all of the fun questions she asked me:) If you are visiting from her blog: Welcome! Grab some coffee (or your drink of choice) and stay a while! Hope you love what see!
I figured since there would be some new people around these parts today, I would share some fun little facts about myself!
1. I bite me nails. WORST. HABIT. EVER. I try to stop but it never happens completely! One time I did have nails...
2. I hate tomatos. It's the one food I wish I loved but just cant seem to be ok with. Is it a fruit or a vegetable?!
3. I have anxiety over going to new places by myself. Example: I have orientation for grad school on Sunday and I am SO nervous to be going! I know I will be fine, but if I could avoid it I would.
4. I went to a teeny tiny college. Milligan College. It is in Tennessee and we were the buffaloes! GO BUFFS!
5. I never keep my hair any length for a long period of time. I have had it down past the boobs and way above the ears. I like to change it up:)
Well friends hope you learned some more about me! And new friends I hope you stay around for a while! I am SO happy to have you here:)