Quite a bit has been going on this week. I feel like I am constantly always on the go and rarely have the time to just sit and think. Here are a few things that have occurred in this sweet little life of mine!
1. Tuesday night we had a faculty panel assemble to discuss political topics for this election. They were not allowed to promote any individual Presidential candidate, but they were allowed to share their views. I feel like I learned so much from all of them. It even sparked an hour or two long discussion with the besties afterwards!
2. Speaking of the election... I received my absentee ballot in the mail the other day! Other than a local election this summer, I have never really voted! I was only 17 during the last election so I super stoked to vote in this one!
3. My computer is evil. I swear it hates me. Yesterday it randomly decided it was time to turn off during class. I cannot wait until I can buy a new one.
4. Remember this post about me wanting to join the FBI? Well I was on Milligan's Infotoday site and saw this note about the FBI coming to Milligan. No joke. Maybe this is a sign...
5. I have been thinking a lot about grad school. I know I am going to go into some psychology/counseling program. I just do not know where or which program exactly. I have two schools on my mind, Milligan and the University of South Florida in Tampa. I take the GRE on Monday and then we will see where I go from there!
6. I am ready for Mamerz and Dad to come back from their cruise. For one they just keep making me more and more jealous. And two I miss them. Please hurry home now. Oh and look how cute those two are!
Ok time to spend my weekend studying up for the GRE! Hope everyone has a great weekend!