Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Randoms

Quite a bit has been going on this week.  I feel like I am constantly always on the go and rarely have the time to just sit and think.  Here are a few things that have occurred in this sweet little life of mine!

1. Tuesday night we had a faculty panel assemble to discuss political topics for this election.  They were not allowed to promote any individual Presidential candidate, but they were allowed to share their views.  I feel like I learned so much from all of them.  It even sparked an hour or two long discussion with the besties afterwards!

2.  Speaking of the election... I received my absentee ballot in the mail the other day!  Other than a local election this summer, I have never really voted! I was only 17 during the last election so I super stoked to vote in this one!


3.  My computer is evil.  I swear it hates me.  Yesterday it randomly decided it was time to turn off during class.  I cannot wait until I can buy a new one.

4.  Remember this post about me wanting to join the FBI? Well I was on Milligan's Infotoday site and saw this note about the FBI coming to Milligan.  No joke.  Maybe this is a sign...


5.  I have been thinking a lot about grad school.  I know I am going to go into some psychology/counseling program.  I just do not know where or which program exactly.  I have two schools on my mind, Milligan and the University of South Florida in Tampa. I take the GRE on Monday and then we will see where I go from there!

6.  I am ready for Mamerz and Dad to come back from their cruise.  For one they just keep making me more and more jealous.  And two I miss them.  Please hurry home now.  Oh and look how cute those two are!
Ok time to spend my weekend studying up for the GRE! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ohhh, I need a cruise right now! That sounds amazing! I totally think you should join the FBI. What a cool job!

Miss Riss said...

As exhausting as election seasons are...they're so exciting at the same time! Yay for voting! Hahaha!!