Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The FBI is Calling My Name...

Every now and then I get these really really really great ideas for new jobs for me! Seriously you never know what I am going to come up with.
via
Let me just list them all off for you:

Teacher (yeah nothing too exciting there)
Teach and then become a state representative or senator and go hard core for eduction
Just be a state representative or senator
Then move onto President of the United States (probs not gonna happen!)
Psychologist (again relatively normal)
Psychologist that analyzes abused children (Dad told me I was better off just becoming at attorney and represent the kids)

And now the latest greatest idea for me?!

via

FBI PSYCHOLOGIST!!!

Yup thats right I'm joining the FBI.  I mean I have to get my education first and then you may all call me Dr. Agent Mosby! I think that has a nice ring to it!

How cool does being in the FBI sound? Amazing! I would profile all the bad people and then go out and get them!  

I told Dad about it last night.  We all know he did a little chuckle at his little girl and her crazy idea.  But the best part? If I REALLY did want to do this, he would support me 110%!

So what do you think? Should I do it? 

This is my mean Im gonna get you face! 

Future Face of the FBI!
Photobucket

2 comments:

cox_1989 said...

I say: please don't kill me if you become a FBI agent and I'm going as a turist to the US :P (Jesus)

Miss Riss said...

Sounds pretty BA to me!! =)