Monday, December 10, 2012

Exams, Exams, Exams!

Finals week is upon us here at Milligan.  WORST WEEK EVER!  Seriously it is my nightmare to have tests in every class all in one week.  To say I am stressed is an understatement (I feel like I say that all the time about everything!).
All day Saturday, while everyone was enjoying the warm December weather, I was trapped inside writing a paper.  No worries folks, if you have any questions about women leaders in the church just ask me.  I got your back!

I did step outside for a short little time and got to see my favorite shepherds ever! We had dress rehearsals for the children's Christmas play.  These kids have my heart!
Sunday after church I answered essay question after essay questions after essay question.  Fun I tell you.  Oh and no worries, I still have about 8 more to answer.
Monday I have my first exam at 4.  Tuesday I am exam free.  Wednesday I have one at 10:30 and another at 4.  And Thursday my last and final one will be at 10:30 and then I hit the road!

I really cannot wait to be home.  I need to refocus on my working out, my shoulder, and losing weight. Yes I know it is the Holiday season and I still want to lose weight.  And I will.  Oh and I kinda want to see these people!


Hope you all have a much much better week than I will be having:)
Photobucket

No comments: