Thursday, December 20, 2012

5 Reasons I Love This Season

I just love Christmas time.  Not because of the cold weather (Florida doesn't believe in that), not because of the food, and not because of long break I get from school.  I love this time of year for many other reasons.
1.  The gift of giving.  Not only do I love to be able to give gifts to others, but I love seeing the joy my family gets out of giving gifts.  We get so excited when we know we have found the PERFECT gift for one another.
2. The surprises.  This time of year there are surprises just around every corner.  Whether it is what we get in the mail, or just showing up for someone.  I love either being surprised or doing it myself.
3. The happiness.  Everyone is just plain happy this time of year.  We have so much to be thankful for and so much to be happy about.  How can you not be happy right now?
4.  Being with the family.  This is the one time of year that all of us are home.  Not only are we all home, but no one is worried about school, must of us do not have to work, and we get to spend a lot of time together.  For the Hardin's, nights around the fire pit are the best ones!
5.  Last, but most important, we get to celebrate the birth of our Savior.  Jesus is the reason for the season, and that is who we will be celebrating.  
via
Photobucket

No comments: