I saw this posted on Meghan's blog the other day and really loved it. I thought it was the perfect way for people to get to know me better! I love how random the questions are and I hope you do too!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Love it. Use it any chance I can!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Nope. After growing up with my Dad smoking and seeing how hard it was for him to quit, I never want to touch the stuff.
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I do want to be able to have one. I am a single girl and need to feel safe.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry lime aid is where it is at!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Every single time. For every single doctor. I hate them and I dread going.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Sometimes yes. I have to be in the mood for them. they gross me out a little though.
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.
8. Can you do push-ups? Uh no. Not that I could before, but ever since my shoulder problems and surgery I have no upper body strength at all.
9. What’s your favorite meal? Pizza. I could eat it anytime anywhere. And I have no preference what kind. I love it all!
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I always have on three rings. My thumb ring, a pointer ring, and a ring from my parents.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading hands down. The summer is really the only time I have to read and lately I have been devouring books.
12. Do you work with people who idolize you? Who doesn't idolize me!? JUST KIDDING!! I would say no one idolizes me, therefore the people I work with don't. Am I good at my job? Yes. But no better than most of my coworkers.
13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? My social anxiety. I hate going into places where I do not know anyone. I am always worried about doing something wrong. I have work a lot on this, and have gotten much better.
14. Middle name? Mosby (first name is Mary but I have always gone by my middle name)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: 1.) This show is freaky (watching Whodunnit?) 2.) Should I watch the Real Housewives of Orange County tonight? 3.) I really need to do my laundry.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: A new wallet, lunch, Starbucks.
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, coffee, wine.
18. Current worry right now? Getting ready for my new apartment.
19. Current hate right now? Not being able to see the besties. I miss living near them.
20. Favorite place to be? Laying out by the pool or on the beach with a good book.
21. How did you bring in New Years? At home with great friends and family.
22. Favorite place to go? Anna Maria Island. My parents have a home there where we go every weekend. I love it and wouldn't choose anywhere else to be.
23. What is your most recurring dream? This is kinda weird...being pregnant and having a baby. I don't even have a boyfriend more or less getting married and having a bay anytime soon. So I really have no clue why I am having this dream.
24. Introvert or extrovert? I'm typically an extrovert, unless I am in a new place. The more comfortable I get with you the more extroverted I get.
25. What color shirt are you wearing? White
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? To the best of my knowledge I don't think I ever have, but I really don't think I would live it.
27. Can you whistle? Not very well. I actually hate whistling.
29. Favorite color? Pink
30. Would you be a pirate? No?
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? Worship songs all the time. They are the ones I know the best and I love singing them.
32. Favorite girl’s name? Ansley. I have always loved the name but doubt I will ever name a daughter that.
33. Favorite boy’s name? James. It's a family name and hold s a lot of special meaning to me.
34. Who is your loudest friend? Honestly? I am the loudest out of all my friends. Tehy are always telling me to quiet down!
35. What’s in your pocket right now? I don't have any right now
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Brittany at work. We are always cracking each other up. We just get each other and the littlest of things will have us rolling! We were talking abut foods we liked and didn't and we liked all the same things.
37. Bed sheets as a child? Mom was no fun and made us use what she liked. But I think I remember some Winnie the Pooh and some fish.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I sprained my ankled two summers ago.
39. Do you love where you live? Yes and no. I know this is the place I am suppose to be, Lakeland, but right now it is hard being here without any really close friends.
40. How many TVs are in your house? 1 will be in my apartment.
41. What is your worst habit? Biting my nails. I try really hard to stop all the time and fail all the time.
42. How many dogs do you have? Zero, but my parents and sister each have one.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Bahahahha I highly doubt it. I would be very surprised.
44. Do you own slippers? Nope. I prefer either barefoot or socks in the house.
45. What is your favorite book? I have too many. I'm not good with favorites.
46. What is your favorite candy? Depends on if I want sweet and fruity or chocolate. Sweet and fruity? Mike and Ike's or hot tamales. Chocolate? A chocolate Orange.
47. What is your favorite sports team? HA. I am pure girl and don't really pay all that much attention to sports. I like them and can follow them, but I do not have a favorite.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I do not even want to think about this.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping. I got to bed pretty early. I am not a night person much.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I need to pee!