Monday, September 30, 2013

A pretty awesome day


On Friday and today I subbed/am subbing for a PE teacher at an elementary school. I went on Friday with expectations of a long day outside with kids. Plus afterwards I had to head straight to my job at the gym until 9 that night. I was just praying it would go by quickly.

And then I got to the school and met everyone. And felt more loved and welcomed than I had in a long time. The teachers and staff at Lincoln Avenue Academy were beyond amazing to me! They all greeted me with a smile on their face and actually engaged me in conversation. 

Guys I had the best day. And I'm willing to bet I am having another amazing day today as well. I have been able to meet and give out my information for subbing to so many teachers. I will gladly welcome any job at the school. 

Then when I got to work at 3, I was praying for a quick easy shift. And that is what I got. It flew by and was good. I'm always thankful for those kind of nights at the gym. I didn't have a whole lot to do that night which was nice.  

Needless to say I started my weekend off right, even if I worked for 14 hours straight. 
Signature

No comments: